46. That Murshid, who is Kaamil Mard, he takes unto in the Hazoori of Lord and takes the Mushahida of the Noor of Lord through Visualization of the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat).
47. That person, whose heart is enlightened with the Name-Allah-the-Essence (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat), his heart, becomes Jaam Jehaan-Numa (World Showing Jaam Goblet of King Jamshaid).
48. If one is the Murshid-e-Kaamil, he takes the Seeker unto the extreme Martaba of Zikr and then through Zikr, he delivers the Seeker unto the Mazkoor after taking him out of Zikr. In case the Murshid is imperfect, he ruins and spoils the Seeker by engaging him in the Zikr Fikr for all his life.
49. That person, who is Seeker of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam, he should be free of Liking for Dunya (World).
50. Shukar (Thanksgiving) is the name of this thing that you should be busy in Fervor of Allah and should do nothing other than the Zikr of Lord.
51. Faqeer is called that person, who by just one Gaze of Condescension (with complaisance) causes the Martaba of Seeker equal to his own Martaba and Seeker should have to do no effort or Riyazat for this. This Taufeeq is with the People of Hazoor. That Murshid, who himself has unremitting Hazoori, for him what can be hard to take the Seekers also to the Majlis of Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam? However, the Seeker should be the True-Seeker (Saadiq), not the Kaazib (false) and the Murshid should also be Kaamil (Perfect), not Naqis (Imperfect).
53. Those, who are Faqeers, they do nothing else but the Zikr of Allah. Such persons win life of eternity in the end.
54. He, who remembers the name of Lord even once with love (Muhabbat), light remains in his heart for seventy years.
55. Those, who are desirous of money and wealth, how can their relation be with God?
56. O True-Seeker! When your God is with you, you must not fear anyone else nor should you keep any hope form anyone else other than God. That is, whosoever believes Allah with him; he does not recognize any Outsider.
57. O Seeker! The death of People of Dunya is same dogs and cats die and they always remain under the Punishment of Lord.
58. Turning away of Dunya (World) is the apex of all worship and choosing Dunya is root of every sin.
59. O dear! If you wish to attain unto the Inwardly Maratib and want to reach unto God Almighty, then you should throw away the burden of the wealth and riches which is heavier than the mountain of Qaaf, un-yoke your neck from the greed Dunya (World) and come out of the category of Satan.
60. You should identify Dunya (World) as Kaafir as it is given to Kuffaar. He, who's Guide is Allah, he always looks forward to Allah only.
61. O Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe ! Although Dunya (World) appears to be quite beautiful and desired one but its beauty is similar to the designs and patterns on a serpent.
62. The sordid Dunya (World) is the share of those, who are short of courage (and ardor). Dunya (World) is a disgrace forever and is the possession of Satan. Same as the People of Dunya remain worried for the wealth and riches; Faqeers remain concerned for seeing the Didaar of Lord.
63. Without following and acting upon Shariyat, no Riyazat or exercise proves fruitful. If such a Faqeer walks on surface of water, it is clear that he is a piece of grass; and if he flies in air (levitates), he is a housefly. His worth is no more beyond this. Faqeer should make God and His Prophet Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam be pleased upon him should give up (Tark) the sordid Dunya (World).
64. O Bahu Rahmatu-Allahe Ta-aala Alaihe ! The Worldly People are nonsense that every day and night they remember wealth and possessions. They believe Dunya (World) their real objective. Lo! On the Day of Judgment, one will be Accounted for everything he possessed and Dunya (World) will ultimately drive his friends into Punishment and Wrath.
**** THE END ****
MALFUZAT E BAHU
THE PRONOUNCEMENTS OF HAZRAT SULTAN BAHU
MAY ALLAH SANCTIFY HIS SECRET
First Prev 4 Last Buy This Printed Book