24. The word Dervish has five letter of alphabet: Daal implies that he should keep pain, Raa means that he should strictly follow the right course of religion, Wao means that he should have Wahdaniyat of 'Laa Shareeka Lahu', Yaa means that he should be one, who commemorates Haq, Sheen means this that the Master of Shariyat should keep away of the things forbidden by Allah. He, who is endowed with these calibers, he is the Laa-Yuhtaaj Dervish with carelessness (with self-sufficiency), otherwise he is the needy.
25. Worshippers of Nafs (self-obsessed) are many but Worshippers of God (godly) are a few. Temple over the lust for sex (Shahwat), anger, greed, and glitter so that you should become a Mard in one-step.
26. There are three things in Marifat: first, patience at the hour of hardship; second, thankfulness at the hour of grant (and favor); third, remaining pleased on the Decree of God (Qaza). That person, who claims having Marifat and these things are not present in him, it is clear that he is a liar.
27. It is obligation on the Murshid that he should first prove his being a Murshid. Hence, two things are indispensable for him: first, he should honor the Seeker with Didaar by taking him in the Mushahida through the Haziraat of the Name Allah; second, he should grant the Tasarruf of countless treasures to the Seeker.
28. Two things a Seeker must have. One, whatever cash and kind or life and effort the Murshid needs, he should hand over to him; second, he should never do anything without the order (and permission) of the Murshid.
29. He is the Master of Permission (and authorization) Faqeer, the Kun Fa Yakoon" [Be! And it is! (36:82)] ?is his mark. That is, for whatever task he says be! It is! with the order of Allah Almighty.
30. One Word of the Master of Permission (and authorization) Faqeer is better than the Riyazat of forty Chilla.
31. Mujahida is that, which has Mushahida, otherwise it is fruitless.
32. Often Ulema say this that in this era, there is no Faqeer the Master of Irshaad for Talqeen and Hidayat. They take of scholarly issues (and concepts) and tell the Waseela is a wrong thing. Where there the Masters of sagacity, the Aalim the People of gaze exist, there also exist the Faqeers the Masters of Hidayat as the day, when they will cease to exist on earth,? the angles will throw it away.
33. In absence of the Visualization, Tasarruf, Tafakkur, and Tawajuh of Name Allah, it is impossible for the Faqeer the Roshan-Zamir the Oolul-Amar to get dominance over Both-the-Worlds.
34. [O Seeker of Lord!] Lo! The Qadiri Sufi Order is predominant and able over all the rest of Sufi Orders as its outset is the end of [other] Sufi Orders.
35. Murshid should be that much Kaamil that he should take the Seeker unto the Maratib of entirety by his single gaze and after lifting every Hijaab, he should drown the Seeker in the Mushahidaat.
36. You should keep yourself hidden from people up to the maximum that you can. How can the Arifeen be Khud-Farosh?
37. It should be kept in mind that music and warble (Sarood) is of no gains of life but instead it keeps one away of God and His Prophet Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam and is total disgrace (and shame).
38. The person who is liked by the Creator, what if he is not liked by Creatures?
39. The Murshid, who does not take the Seeker unto the Marifat of Lord in the very first day and does not reveal unto him, is Imperfect and bragger.
40. O brother! If you wish to be a lord in the Hereafter, you should become the Seeker of the place of a Qadiri in the world.
42. O Dervish! That body in which the Ism e Allah brings its Taseer (efficacious) effectiveness), that person never becomes a victim of any trouble and instead he becomes a Wali Allah.
43. O Dervish! Whosoever has got, he got from the Name Allah.
44. Those, who are the Masters of Irfaan, they always remain engrossed in the Name Allah (Ism e Allah) ?and they never find peace without preoccupation in Name Allah.
First Prev 3 Next Last Buy This Printed Book