12. They, who in spite of being deprived of Marifat and Qurb of Lord play the roles of Seeker and Murshid. are extremely stupid. Both of such Seekers and Murshideen are shopkeepers.
13. Kimya-gaze is that, which causes life to the dead heart with the Zikr of Lord and kills the Nafs and makes it Fanaa-Fi-Allah (Destroyed in Allah).
14. A Living Heart is one that moves with the Zikr of Lord even after death and openly and explicitly should chant Allah Allah Allah by the Tajalliyaat of the Zikr of Lordthat the public should listen.
15. Murshid worthy of issuing Irshaad is he, who, if some Major or Minor sin has been committed by the Seeker, he dives into the Inward can gets that sin forgiven by Hazrat Muhammad Sal Allahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wassallam from his Majlis.
16. In other words, the Murshid-e-Kaamil is like sun and Seeker a mote. Neither does sun disassociates from mote nor can the mote hide from sun. The Murshid, who is Fanaa-Fi-Allah (Destroyed in Allah) and is light of guidance in said way, he has no relation with words but he has relation with the Mushahida of Wisaal with Allah in both conditions of dream and wakefulness.
17. Seeker should not look into the imperfections of him, who he has accepted his Murshid. This is the sign of the extraordinary Mureed.
Hadis: Mureed is he, who has no desire.
Thus, whatever the Shaikh apparently does, he should not criticize it as whatever the Shaikh does, is appropriate same as when Hazrat Khizar Alaihis-Salaam ?broke the boat (to look used one), killed the boy, and repaired the wall appeared sins to Hazrat Musa Alaihis-Salaam. That was why Hazrat Khizar Alaihis-Salaam said: This is the parting between you and me! (18:78)
Thus, the phenomenon of Marifat of Baatin (Inward) pertains to Baatin, no matter in the eyes of public it appears a sin and people refuse it. Improve you Inward through the physical eye and whatever work is, examine it on the grounds of Shariyat so that it can be useful to you. Hence, the Seeker and Mureed is one, who is in accord with his Murshid, not a faultfinder, blind and uncertain.
18. There are some virtues like Prophets in the Murshid: Fear like Hazrat Adam Alaihis-Salaam (O Lord! We have wronged ourselves (7:23)), Sacrifice like that of Hazrat Ibrahim Khaleel Ullah Alaihis-Salaam, Patience (with perseverance) like Hazrat Ayub Alaihis-Salaam, Thankfulness like Hazrat Jarjees Alaihis-Salaam, (companionship and) conversation like that of Hazrat Musa Alaihis-Salaam, Travelling like Hazrat Khizar Alaihis-Salaam, Words like sword as that of Hazrat Esa? Ruh Allah Alaihis-Salaam, and the Khulq (tremendous nature and conduct) like that of Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa Sal Allahu Alaihe Wa Aa-lehee Wa-sallam. Office of Murshid is not an easy task. Being a Murshid and Guide is the Secret of Lord.
19. What is Tawakul? It is the act of giving up the creatures, which are a bandit of (the Course to) the Creator.
20. It is said that there are three Hijaabaat: Nafs, Creature and Dunya (World); but these Hijaabaat are common. There are also three Hijaabaat for Special People: looking unto one's worship and obedience due to which, one starts feeling pride for his worship; looking unto one's Sawaab due to which, he becomes heedless about him; third is looking unto one's Karamat due to which, he becomes inclined and diverted unto his Karamaat.
21. For the extraordinary special persons, there are three biggest Hijaabaat: taking pride on his ancestors, reading but not practicing, keeping attachment with Allah without having Him acknowledged through core of heart.
22. The outset of the Selk-Salook is the Fanaa-e-Nafs and end is Fanaa-Fi-Allah (Destroyed in Allah).
23. This Course becomes feasible with the power of Taqwa (Piety) and Piety is of two types: one is Outwardly and the other Inwardly. Outwardly is that, which is for the sake of show to people, name and pomp and the Inwardly is this that the heart should become like Kebab with the ache and the soul should become like Kebab by the Fire of Zikr. In the eyes of Creatures, he is unable and distressed but in the eyes of the Creator, he is Drowned in the ocean of Hazoor without any veil between him and He.
First Prev 2 Next Last Buy This Printed Book